WEBINAR: Saving CA$H on College
Pay for College without Going Broke
* By providing your phone number, you are agreeing to receive an automated text message as a reminder for the webinar. Consent is not a condition for registration. Message & data rates may apply.
Saving CA$H on College
- How you could save $40, $60, or $80 thousand dollars on your college costs
- 5 terms you need to know and more importantly, understand
- How parents and students get saddled in debt, and how to avoid it
- How to find the right college
- How Strategic Enrollment Management is Stacking the deck against you
- The difference between college savings and college funding
- How flaws in the financial aid system can unfairly penalize students based upon what types of financial accounts you own.
Founder & Senior Investment Advisor Representative
KEVIN CAMPBELL IS AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR REPRESENTATIVE OF, AND ADVISORY SERVICES ARE OFFERED THROUGH USA FINANCIAL SECURITIES CORP., MEMBER FINRA/SIPC. A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR LOCATED AT 6020 E. FULTON ST., ADA, MI 49301. PEAKS FINANCIAL IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH USA FINANCIAL SECURITIES. NOT ALL STRATEGIES WILL BE SUITABLE FOR ALL ATTENDEES. INVESTING CARRIES AN INHERENT ELEMENT OF RISK, AND THE POTENTIAL FOR SUBSTANTIAL LOSS IN PRINCIPAL AND INCOME EXISTS. USA FINANCIAL FORMULAS IS A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. SEC FILE NO. 801-67442. JUST CAPITAL IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH USA FINANCIAL FORMULAS.